There has been some interest in sharing information about the digital tools that teachers have found useful. The following have been suggested or recommended by fellow teachers:
- Quizlet - powerful tool to encourage vocabulary learning in particular.
- LearningApps (Italian section) resources with the possibility of making self-correcting exercises (Cloze tests, crosswords etc)
- Wordwall: Make custom activities for your classroom. Quizzes, match ups, word games, and much more. 5 resources free then individual and school plans.
- FlipGrid : creates video and students can share, make comments etc.
- EDpuzzle: For working with videos
- Jigsaw Planet: creates puzzles (free), for film scenes, text to be translated. Nice starters.
- QWIQR - audio feedback to students: